2. Use of Site: This Site is owned and operated by TRH Patents. It is intended solely as a source of information about TRH Patents and the services we provide. The information contained on this Site is not intended to provide legal advice. You should not rely on this Site for legal advice. This Site may be linked to other websites not maintained or related to TRH Patents. TRH Patents is not responsible for the content of those websites and does not endorse any products or services that may be offered through those websites. You may view, download and print materials from the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the material on the Site, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the Site or its contents, without the prior written permission of TRH Patents is strictly prohibited.
3. Copyright and Trademark Notice: All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of TRH Patents or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All trademarks and service marks are property of TRH Patents, its affiliates, licensors, or content suppliers and may not be used without the prior written permission of TRH Patents or its respective owner.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability: This Site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site are provided by TRH Patents on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. TRH Patents makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, TRH Patents disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TRH Patents does not warrant that this Site; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site; their servers; or electronic communications sent from TRH Patents are free of viruses or other harmful components. TRH Patents will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
5. Termination: These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by TRH Patents without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
6. Miscellaneous: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and TRH Patents with respect to this Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and TRH Patents with respect to this Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. TRH Patents’ failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement. TRH Patents may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
7. Governing Law: Any claim relating to TRH Patents’ website shall be governed by relevant or applicable laws, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
8. Contact Us: If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at Contact@TRHPatents.com.